Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance company.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, (SEE) is experienced in the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of various remediation systems. Recognizing that each project site has unique characteristics, SEE designs a customized system or combination of systems for remedial implementation, with full project management services. SEE professionals can help you every step of the way. We offer:
- Preliminary determination of remedial alternatives for soil and groundwater clean-up.
- Contractor selection
- Establishment of procedures, protection standards, transportation and disposal methods
- Liaison between government regulatory agencies and the client
- The design and installation of groundwater recovery systems
- Establishment of start up checks and maintaining systems
The various soil and ground water remediation systems we have designed and implemented include vapor extraction, pump and treat, soil flushing, air sparging, air stripping, chemical oxidation, and bioremediation.
Website designed and maintained by Old Dog Dezines.com
Follow us on: