Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance company.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Hazardous Waste/By-Products Management
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, (SEE) provides hazardous waste/by-product management support services in transporting, and disposing of hazardous waste materials. As federal and state environmental regulations become more stringent, business and industry are challenged to economically implement sound environmental practices. If hazardous waste/by-product generators do not comply with standards, monetary penalties and and other legal ramifications can be imposed upon owners/operators.
The following is a partial list of requirements that hazardous waste generators must address and SEE can assist in implementing:
- Hazardous Material/By-Product Inventory Reporting
- Emergency Response Planning
- Environmental Audits
- Labeling and proper storage of containers and removal of material/by-products from the facility
Hazardous waste material programs vary with client needs, but the long term goal of maintaining compliance with regulatory agencies is consistent. A company which takes a proactive approach to environmental compliance, will profit by a reduction in future liability. The confidentiality of environmental audits give assessment flexibility of maintaining compliance and managing environmental programs at a cost effective basis.
In addition to federal and state hazardous material/by-product management, SEE offers these services:
- Hazardous Materials/By-Products Minimization Programs
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (PIPP)
- Remedial Investigations/Feasibility Studies (RI/FS)
- Remedial Action Planning and Design
- Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Planning
Website designed and maintained by Old Dog Dezines.com