Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance company.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, (SEE) is recognized by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) as a Qualified Underground Storage Tank Consulting Firm. Our professionals are uniquely qualified to provide diversified UST and AST management services as they have considerable experience in all areas of UST and AST compliance requirements.SEE has provided tank management services to fuel delivery companies, service stations owners, school districts, municipalities, and numerous clients in the public and private sector including residential fuel tanks. Residences often have fuel oil tanks that have leaked into the soil and groundwater.
SEE can develop a UST compliance schedule to include removals, replacements, upgrades, testing, and site closures. A detailed breakdown of available services is included below.
- UST Registration and Regulatory Compliance
- Interface with Regulatory Agencies
- Expertise in State and Federal Trust Funds
- Assistance with certification and reporting forms
- UST risk management programs
- UST system upgrades
Underground Storage Tank Site Assessments
- Soil investigation and sampling, borings and soil vapor recovery
- Groundwater investigation and monitoring
- Risk assessments, further action/monitoring recommendations
- Waste management
Underground Storage Tank Site Remediation Consultation
- Abandonment of Underground Storage Tanks in place
- Proper UST removal and disposal
- Soil remediation (see above)
- Groundwater remediation (see above)
- Integrated soil and groundwater clean-up
- Feasibility studies
- Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- UST closure report
Underground Storage Tank Managment
Reporting for Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (LUSTs)
- Site Assessment Report
- Initial Assessment Report
- Final Assessment Report
- Declaration of Restrictive Covenant
- Closure or Restrictive Closure Reports
In the event the client's Underground Storage Tank is found to be leaking into the soil, Service Environmental Engineering, Inc. can provide full scale remediation solutions to soil and groundwater contamination problems. SEE can design and develop specifications for the installation, operations and maintenance of remediation systems involving recovery wells, product separation, soil venting, air stripping, and in-situ and above ground bioremediation treatment.
Website designed and maintained by Old Dog Dezines.com