Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance company.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Permitting and Compliance Services
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, (SEE) can provide a responsive and complete regulatory compliance package that assists in meeting federal, state and local regulatory standards. Our staff's working knowledge of CERCLA, RCRA, the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, and Waste Managements Acts allows for regulatory negotiation, environmental permit application and compliance reporting services. These services may be integrated with SEE's other services, depending on the clients requirements. SEE can assist with the following permit and compliance issues:
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Regulatory Analysis and Interpretation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Waste Management
- Permit Renewal Activities
- Resource Conversation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Part B Permits
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
- Obtaining Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal Permits
- UST Compliance Audits
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- CERCLA, SARA, Title III Tier I/II forms and Form R Reporting
- Wetlands Delineation of Properties
- Air Quality Permitting
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, offers an environmental audit and the development of an auditing program to assist with compliance issues. The objectives of an audit are to improve facility environmental performance, provide effective solutions to common environmental problems, focus attention on current and upcoming regulatory requirements and develop check-lists and protocols which will assist your facility to better manage itself.
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc, can provide professional support to clients to produce:
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Permit (SESCP)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Permit (NPDES)
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (PIPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
- Air Use Permit
- Right of Way (ROW) Permits
- Wetland Permit
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc. offers solid solutions and cost-effective approaches in addressing your permitting and regulatory compliance issues.
Website designed and maintained by Old Dog Dezines.com