Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance company.
Veteran Owned and Operated
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1992, and has since grown to become a full service company in environmental and regulatory compliance services.
SEE provides a range of project management services, property assessments, soil and ground water sampling, geoprobe services, remediation, and storm water management for industrial, commercial, and residential clients.
- Field Services
- Geoprobe Soil Boring
- Monitoring Well Installation and removal
- Groundwater, Soil and Landfill Testing
- Surface Water Testing
- Industrial Waste Characterization
- Hydro-geological Characterization
- Wetland Evaluation
- Hydro-geological Assessment Services
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Baseline Environmental Assessment
- Ground Water and Soil Remediation or Removal
- UST and AST Closures/Removals
- Landfill Assessment & Remediation
- Waste Management Programs
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Permitting and Compliance Services
- Environmental Audits
- Site Assessment Reporting
- Spill, Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Spill Containment Design
- Industrial Waste Management
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans