Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance services.
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1992, and has since grown to become a full service company in environmental and regulatory compliance services. Our professionals have over fifty years of collective experience in environmental work and manufacturing.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are experts in all aspects of Phase 1 and Phase 2 ESAs in compliance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard for Environmental Site Assessments.
SEE provides a range of project management services including property assessments and remediation for industrial, commercial, and residential clients. We are ready to assist you with storage tank releases, clean-up from spills, accidents, plane crashes, and sabotage.
Request a Quote
- Geoprobe Soil Boring
- Monitoring Well Installation and removal
- Groundwater, Soil and Landfill Testing
- Surface Water Testing
- Industrial Waste Characterization
- Hydrogeological Characterization
- Wetland Evaluation
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Baseline Environmental Assessment
- Ground Water Remediation
- Soil Remediation or Removal
- UST and AST Closures/Removals
- Asbestos Surveys
- Waste Management Programs
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Site Assessment Reporting (IAR and FAR)
- Spill, Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Spill Design
- Industrial Waste Management
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
SEE provides industrial, commercial, and residential service, and is a Qualified UST Consultant, with certified professionals.