Service Environmental Engineering Inc.
Michigan environmental consultants and regulatory compliance services.
Service Environmental Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1992, and has since grown to become a full service company in environmental and regulatory compliance services. Our professionals have over fifty years of collective experience in environmental work and manufacturing.
SEE provides a range of project management services including property assessments and remediation for industrial, commercial, and residential clients. We are ready to assist you with storage tank releases, clean-up from spills, accidents, plane crashes, and sabotage.
- Geoprobe Soil Boring
- Monitoring Well Installation and removal
- Groundwater, Soil and Landfill Testing
- Surface Water Testing
- Industrial Waste Characterization
- Hydrogeological Characterization
- Wetland Evaluation
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Baseline Environmental Assessment
- Ground Water Remediation
- Soil Remediation or Removal
- UST and AST Closures/Removals
- Asbestos Surveys
- Waste Management Programs
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Site Assessment Reporting (IAR and FAR)
- Spill, Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Spill Design
- Industrial Waste Management
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
SEE provides industrial, commercial, and residential service, and is a Qualified UST Consultant, with certified professionals.